17.9.09

What happened here?

Ok, first off...anybody who thinks people shouldn't discuss and/or write about their personal pain and mishaps etc. please stop reading now. I really don't care to hear your pseudo - intelligent motivational speeches or your scorn about how weak I am. I write for me-first and foremost. I put 3 dots after most things I write as to leave it up to infinity or the mind of the beholder. SO if you happen to glean something out of it then cool, if not well...it was free and took very little time out of your otherwise happy life. Onwards...


You know what Randy would really like one day, no really?
=====================================
Four enclosed walls,
Where I can shout profanity when I'm hurt and angry without offending anyone,
A sense of stability and security when i'm down.
A door that closes when I want to shut out the world and create my own.
A friend that doesn't evoke mixed feelings.
A mind that doesn't turn on itself.

0 comments: